My wife and I started In-LawSuite.com after we experienced caring for our elderly parent first hand. The in-lawsuite we built in our own home was great for our parent and our whole family. The goal of this website is to provide people with information and resources that will help them to be the best caregiver they can be. If you have experience or information you would like to write to help people as they face the challenges of caring for a loved one please contact me.
Types of Articles:
- Articles must be helpful and valuable to our readers, arming them with rich information and resources.
- Topics can be about anything related to caring for the elderly in the home and the remodeling of the home to suit.
- The best length is between 600 and 1000 words.
- The article must be original and not published any ware else.
- Articles should be focused on the topic and not self promoting.
Whats In It For You?
- A bio at the beginning of the post with a link to your site
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are helping others to better care for people in need
Note: If accepted your article may be edited for readability, most of the time this will only be formatting and title adjustments.
Getting The Most From Your Guest Post
- Linking to your post form other sites can really help the ranking of your post and get more people to read it.
- Submitting the post to sites like Digg, Twitter, or Stubleupon will also help to get more people there and increase your exposure.
To Submit your article simply attach it to an e-mail and send it to me, Its that easy!
My Email: [email protected]